How to get more clients and leads for window cleaning?
If you’re like most small business owners, you may have assumed the lead generation process would be straightforward.
Probably because there is always that one guy in every window cleaning group who says he is making six figures without advertising a penny. It can’t just be a question of waiting for people to speak.
Regardless of whether it’s that guy or someone else, you’ve probably heard other people offer advice like:
- A website that costs thousands of dollars (and hopes people find it…somehow)
- I post 22 times a day on social media (in the hope that people will discover window cleaning on Twitter…)
- Don’t give up. Make each visit count. Come door-to-door every day (if you don’t, it’s your fault, isn’t it?)
It’s usually only half right when you follow this kind of advice. By putting out content (such as a blog post, tweet, or website) of any kind without ensuring that people see it, you’re wasting your time. Additionally, you need to be sure you are presenting your message to the right people. This means that they need some help with their windows. For more information, visit getsoapy.co.uk.
Taking both of these elements into consideration (content and people) can yield great results. The more clients and leads you generate, the more revenue you’ll generate. Doesn’t that make sense? What are the best ways to accomplish this?
The Best Way To Get Your Business Seen
Let’s find out who is actually in need of window cleaning before proceeding. Getting distracted here is an easy mistake to make. A simple example is display advertising. Facebook or magazines are just two examples of mediums you’ve probably heard of:
- We will only showcase your Facebook ad to married couples who earn more than $100,000 annually and own a home…
- Over the next month, homeowners in the area will see our golf magazine, which has a circulation of 1,500.
Why is this such a big deal? Unless these people are actually in need of window cleaning, we don’t know how much they need.
Our marketers are trying to reach people while they are checking on grandma or learning about the latest putter without knowing what we are talking about. In addition to asking them if they are interested in our services… what if instead of you asking them, they just tell you, “Hey, I am in need of a window cleaning service.”
Google Ads can be used for search marketing in that instance. People can find you the moment they need your services. Therefore, instead of asking, they are raising their hands and saying, “I need what you have.”. So, now persuade me to pick you.”. It’s a powerful argument.
What Is the Process for Google Ads?
The Google Ads platform is complex, but here are the basics:
- You pick the keywords and search phrases you want to show up for and those you don’t want to display. If you’re looking for “window cleaning”, but not “window cleaning tools”, you might want to arrive early.
- CPC stands for cost per click (this is how much you want to spend per click).
- A person only pays when they click on your ad and visit your website.
Despite the fact that it might seem pretty simple, running a successful campaign involves more than just checking off boxes. Google Ads have been criticized for not working, costing too much, or just being a plain rip-off for a while now.
A tight budget and 5 days will determine the results. In total, 8 leads were generated at a cost of $29.90 each. This is on the high end of lead costs since window cleaning is a highly competitive sector with high costs per click.